My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday 11 January 2013

Missing For 2 Months In Blog World

What happen during the past 2 months? Well laziness kicked in and there is not really anything special to write about besides the days I spend time with my beloved. I will start during her birthday and could I remember what happen? Very clear in my head because of her those memories will be forever cherished and remembered.

18th November 2012
Boy owh boy! It is her birthday! I just can't wait to go out with her. Megan my beloved who has turned 19. At the stroke of 12 I called her to wish her happy birthday. I came back from KL just so that I could celebrate her birthday because that is what she wanted. It would be disappointing if I could not see her. I felt happy because my plans were 1 step closer but things were not going according to plan. She was not allowed to go out. She argued with her mom. I felt sad for her because it was her birthday and she was not allowed to go out with the one she loved. I purposely ordered a Baskin Robbin's ice-cream cake for her. Thought we could just get the cake and eat sushi in Jusco. Her mom said her sister will have to go with her if she wants to go out with me. Come on! Why can't we just go out without anyone tagging along? What is it that I will do to my own girlfriend? Eat her up? Do silly things like what? I just want her to enjoy her 19th birthday that's all. 

It doesn't matter because I will not let her mom ruin her birthday. It seems like her mom dislikes me so much and she can think that I will do something silly with her then I will prove her wrong. I head to Jusco by taxi and Ipoh taxis do not use meter thus I have to fork out RM8 which is suppose to be lower due to the distance. It is okay I told myself because I have to deliver the ice-cream cake to her no matter what. As soon as I reached Jusco, I walked to Baskin Robbin's booth to collect the cake. It is Strawberry Cheese Cake ice-cream flavoured cake. Did I spell it wrongly or phrased it wrongly? Nope. There is a flavour which is Strawberry Cheese Cake. So it is not a cheese cake but just the flavour of the ice-cream.

After that, I walked to Sushi King in a fast paced because she was waiting (IT IS NOT GOOD TO LET A GIRL WAIT FOR TOO LONG). I ordered her favourite food which is Ika Karaage and Chuka Lidako. There is another one but I could not take away that for it is too troublesome and it would be in a mess, it is Ika Curry. While waiting for the food to be prepared for take away I ate some as well ;)

Okay! Cake DONE! Sushi DONE! What's next...

Chatime! One of her favourite! I bought 2 drinks, 1 for her and 1 for me. It took quite some time as I was in a rush. Once it was my turn, I took my drinks and head  for the taxi stand! Again my RM8 has flown away just to reach her house. It doesn't matter...need to deliver! 

I reached her house and she invited me in. Her mom and her sister were sleeping because they were sick. Her dad and her younger sister went out. Leaving her with her grandparents at home. Do I wanna do that something silly? Of course not! I respect my girlfriend and I went there just celebrate with her although it was just a short period. She felt so happy and she said it was her best birthday ever although she could not go out and celebrate with me. I fed her and spend some time with her before I got back home. Before that I also prepared her a hand made card. It was not that creative but I used my heart to make it for her. A pop up card which has 2 rabbits in the card. She was very happy indeed. I love to see her in a happy state. Especially when I am the one who makes her happy :)


14th, 15th & 16th December
I attended a camp known as Life Games Camp. but I reached there late because I have to present my game I created with my team in KDU. There were many big shots who were invited, especially Ubisoft representative :)

After the presentation, I head the camp site located at Rawang. Due to the camp's condition that I am not allowed to leak out any information, I can talk about some happy memories about the camp. One of it is where in the camp I got married with my beloved. It is just a game so it is not a real marriage. How I wish that it was a real marriage :P

I had fun with my beloved during the camp. We went swimming and she even bought me a T-shirt. I liked that T-shirt too because it says Jesus Christ and she bought it for me :)

Speaking of swimming, I saved a guy from drowning too. His name is Danny. I guess he did not expect that the pool will be that deep so he panic and started to lose control. How it happen? Well on that night I did not sleep because I did not want to go back to the dorm to sleep on the metal double decked bed. Any movements and the whole bed frame will squeak, disturbing everyone who is in there. So I stayed outside the dorm at the pool side. There is a table where I could rest there. I remembered it was about 7am in the morning where Jeremy asked me whether would I like to join them for swimming or not. I was blurring and looked at the pool because I did not know who was the them he was referring to. I answered "no" because I was pretty tired. All of a sudden I heard someone splashing the water and asked for help. I did not know what to do as I observe whether he was just playing or really drowning for about 1 or 2 seconds. I took of my white hoodie and I threw in on the ground because the resting chairs were wet and yes the ground was dry. I dived in as soon as I flung my hoodie on the ground and saved him by pulling him to the wall. He was actually pulling my friend down as well. When a person is drowning, all hell breaks lose. The person will grab anything just to keep his head above water. So he grabbed my friend and my friend was in trouble as well. After saving him I told those who where at the incident not to make it a big issue because I do not want campers to be restricted not to swim when there is a swimming pool. What fun would it be when you can't swim in a swimming pool? My life guard skills really put me into handy after so long. I was glad that I could use my skills to save a guy from drowning. Once I was out from the pool I was shivering like crazy! I was in my sleeping attire when I dived into the pool. LOL that made wide awake! 

The camp was fun anyhow and I wished I could attend or join more camps with my beloved :)

21st December 2012
OMG it is doomsday! LOL I wonder why people is spreading rumors about the end of the world. Its like hello~ Mayan's calender has ended its cycle not the end of the world dimwits! The Chinese calender has a total of 12 years cycle does it mean that every 12 years there will be doomsday? Don't think about how we are going to die. Instead think of how we are going to live happily. I want to live happily with my girlfriend and I am going to make her happy as well. No matter what happen to me, I will not give up loving her :)

I went on a date with my beloved and watched Life of Pi. It was a bit boring but in the cinema I was happy to have her by my side. Hugging her while eating nachos. Yum! Another favourite snack of hers during cinema. She really love eating nachos with me and after the movie, we went to Sushi King to eat. It was her all time favourite Ika Curry! We shared the food happily and end our date with a chatime drink. I was glad that I could spend a lovely day with her.


25th December 2012
It is Christmas! I went to church and to see my beloved singing in the choir. The church was packed like sardine can! This was my first time I saw so many people in the service because the previous years the church was not as pack as this time. After the service I ate lunch as lunch was provided. The food there was okay only. I fed my beloved ^^ she loves it when I feed her. Well I did not have any Christmas gifts, that makes me pretty sad but then when I think of my beloved, I am happy once again because I have her as my Christmas gift :)

31st December 2012
I was invited to my beloved's party at her house but my mom has booked a room in Kinta River Front Hotel because there were 2 rooms for free and it will be a waste since nobody is using the rooms. I wanted to attend the party just to see my beloved but I couldn't. I was pretty down because I thought I could see fireworks with her during the countdown. My mood changed into a happy mood as the clock strikes 12 again because I wished her Happy New Year through phone call.

9th January 2013
It was my day to head back to Uni and it was hers too. Ever since my beloved came back to me, I was feeling strong and was not afraid what if she is with Kel because I trust my girlfriend that she will not go back to him for I will try my best to make her happy. But she told me that she still likes him :(

My heart really really sank to the bottom of the abyss. I would do anything for her but why she can't do this for me? She will be jealous if I am talking to other girls and going out with them without her. She does not want me to do that and I agreed to that because I love her and I will try my very best to give and take. She is the girl of my life and I have decide to listen to her. Not as a dog but just a good obedient future husband. All I request was for her not to love other guys if she is having a relationship because I would get jealous too. My 5 year old girlfriend of mine has been with me whenever I was down and I have to be there for her as well. I do not want her to feel as if I was not there at all even though I am in KL. Distance sucks but no matter what I am not giving up on her and I will be continue waiting for her. I just hope that she waits for me too because I need to do certain stuff before I can perfect myself for her. Especially driving! I need to start driving already and I will force my parents to renew the road tax of my car so that I could drive to her house and visit her whenever I am back in Ipoh. I know she looked down on me and I was really really sad listening to what she said to me. I really wanted support from the girl I love. I do not want her to look down on me as I never look down on her before. I will be always there supporting my beloved and guide her. I do not mind not having a car to drive around but I mind when I could not drive her around. It makes me feel like I am so useless. I just hope she gives me few months time for me to practice more driving and not giving up on me for other guys :(

I love my girlfriend a lot <3

No comments:

Post a Comment