My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday 4 November 2012

It Is Going To Be Her Birthday!

I am really excited over my girlfriend's birthday. It is 14 days from today which falls on 18th of November. I will be going back to my home town just because of her special day. She wanted me to go back to celebrate with her and I promised her. Well, before she wanted and before I promised, I have already made up my mind that I will go back for her birthday 7 months ago. My plan was to buy a cake for her and surprise her but she already knew what I will buy for her so it is still okay for me because she is still very happy with what I will give her. She is really looking forward to it but unfortunately for me, she did not anticipate that there will be some obstacles.

Her birthday is on Sunday and I will be back on Thursday night just to have a chance to go out with her on Friday. Saturday and Sunday is not possible for me to go out with her because of her parents. It is a long story but just to cut it short, she is can hardly go out on a Saturday or a Sunday. That is why I will be rushing back on a Thursday night so that Friday will be the perfect day. Well, it turns out to be Friday she has extra classes just to finish off those unfinished assignments. Sigh~ I know it is not her fault and I am not blaming her. It is just that I could not go out with her although I am in Ipoh.

Why not go out on a Monday some might be wondering. Well, her mom is taking leave on Monday and she will be celebrating with her. Hmmm~ her birthday is on a Sunday and her parents are around. So is her mom saying that she will be celebrating with her daughter on a Monday whereas Sunday they will be having dinner together? Seriously I do not know why. As long as her mom is there, I have no chance to go out with my girlfriend. I am quite sad when I do not know what to do. But hey although she cannot go out with me, I still can deliver the cake to her house and walk back home with half a broken heart. Well it is better than a whole heart broken. I just want her to enjoy her birthday happily with or without me. Isn't that what a boyfriend should do? I hope she will be happy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment