My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday 2 July 2012

Just A Nice Guy & Away We Happened

I came across 2 youtube videos from WongFuProductions and the title of the video is Just A Nice Guy and Away We Happened. 

Just A Nice Guy was originally made and released in the year 2007 but Phil and his friends decided to re-release it again in their official channel WongFuProductions. When I watched that video, it reminded of me being a nice guy always. Seriously I am not praising myself but Phil's role in the video is exactly like me...well except for the happy ending part. =/

Away We Happened is one awesome love video in youtube. Nearly made me cry though because the ending was touching and loving. I wished I could have a love life like theirs <3

Links to the videos


No comments:

Post a Comment