My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday 17 July 2012

You Call Your Girlfriend a Bitch?

I was playing League of Legends and while I was waiting for the game to start, there is this Singaporean asshole who is only 17 years old said something that pissed me off badly. His girlfriend called him via Skype and he said that his BITCH was disturbing him. What the hell is this?! The game has not started and he was already acting like a total jackass! He should not deserve to have a girlfriend. I do not care how handsome or how rich he is but girls are not meant to be treated like that!

Once the game started and the battle has not even initiated, he already made a statement that I am a noob and I will feed the opponent. He made me so damn angry, so in the game I KS-ed him most of the time. My team won but I felt fun KS-ing him and I did not save him when he was in trouble or danger.


I am suffering here waiting to have a nice girl to be with me after my ex left me but some people who already have a partner do not appreciate who they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment