My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Just Wait For It

I have been listening to many people talking about relationship that does not turn out well or bad and they will usually follow up with a sentence like this "someday you will find someone better and he/she will appreciate you". Now seriously I do not think that it will be that "easy". Appreciating me as a good friend that is of course a yes but appreciating me as a partner in life, I do not think so.

I have seen many guys who are Single, Available and Desperate which leads to SAD. I am one of them and I should I be proud of myself being single? I hate it because I know what I had done last time. Loving my ex as if she was my everything! If I did not know how to appreciate Love and I am happy when I am single, that means I was not ready to be in a relationship. I was just having my sweet time with a girl. Seriously NO! I am ready for it. I am glad I do not go behaving like some other guys or boys who breaks girls' heart! I do not smoke, I do not drink...well red wine is exceptional for me, I do not gamble and I do not flirt! I guess these types are mostly found in the geeks or nerds category. Am I one of them?

Come on! Even my geeky nerdy friends found a partner! How about me? *sigh*

She was everything to me until she left me...now I am just waiting for the right person to fill up my empty heart so that I could be in love again.

It is really quite difficult to live a life as a guy like me though when it comes to loving a girl.

It seems like you want someone, they do not want you,
When someone wants you, you do not want them,
When both want each other,
Something has to come around and mess things up.

I wish I will not wait for eternity because I missed the loving moment :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment