My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday 17 September 2012

Just The Way You Are

Hey I just met you...and this crazy, so here's my number...so call me maybe?

Yup, she has been calling me almost everyday during the midnight. I really do miss the midnight chats especially when she purposely stay awake just to talk to me. Nevertheless, it is still a complicated relationship that we are overcoming. I do not know how would she feel with this situation but I do not feel nice at all. What I can do is just to support her, comfort her, cheer her up and ever ready on standby mode for her. 

I am going all out just to love my little angel.

Unfortunately a guy like me who is loyal, doesn't smokes, doesn't drinks, doesn't gamble and doesn't flirt just got talked bad about. I was known as the fat boy who has something wrong with my brain. First of all I am not as fat as you think I am...I do not have the rounded shape...not even close. Second of all what is wrong with my brain? Just because I am being loyal to my angel and I would love to chase her back is something wrong? I thought only the bad ass guys who flirts around with girls and cheat the girls will be talk bad about. 

But hey, I am a naive guy because I do not need to listen to what people say just to love my angel. I am hated my her parents and hated by some of her friends for being loyal. Seriously is that worth hating? Is that worth saying no to our relationship? We have been together for 5 years and I am not complaining that it is boring. I love my angel a lot and forever loving her.

There is something that puts me down, that is the relationship between my angel and him. She is happy because there are 2 guys loving her. I thought I was the only one she is talking to (as in a special guy) but he is another special guy too. She just can't let him go as well. Seeing her texting him so sweetly with lovey dovey names and giving him hope that she still wants him although she told me that she wants to be with me. I am doing a lot of things just for her. Just to get her back into my arms...not by force but just by heart. I bought her Sticky candy for her because she loves it. She loves Milky Way chocolates and I will be buying that for her too. I am getting her 2 Holland rabbits as her birthday present as well. I know buying things for her might not change anything but at least I know what she loves and likes rather than not knowing and not doing anything even though I have known. Does he knows what she really loves and likes? Did he give those stuff to her to prove that he loves her until he understands my angel? I seriously do not know but all I know is that she is still with him even though she loves me. She does not have the heart to leave him but I feel that it is not fair for me either =(

Anyhow tomorrow is that guy's birthday. Will my angel spend a day with him? Will my angel buy present for him? If she is buying present for him, will it be a loving present where it shows love to him or just a normal present? I just hope that tomorrow will never come true. I am jealous I admit. I do not want to share my angel. It is like kissing the person I love the most and kiss another girl with that same lips. That is so not going to happen to me because I am not like that. Sharing is caring but for this situation sharing my love one is not caring at all! The only other girl I will kiss is my future daughter if I am going to have a daughter or two with my beloved angel.

I love just the way my angel is and I would love to let her know that I am not giving up on loving her =)

No comments:

Post a Comment