My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Why Do I Love You?

A question from my angel which goes like this "Why do you love me so much?"

Nice question angel...I have known angel for more than 10 years. Well I could say I never knew you would be so special to me. I do not have a sister so I treated you as my younger back then. You were there for me whenever I am sad. You were there to cheer me up whenever I am down. I felt that you were so close to me although we only can see once every weekend.

I want to take this relationship to the next step is because I fell in love with you. I do not know why but it just came into me that I love you. There is no reason why I love you because I really cannot reason it out. All I could say is that there is no distance between you and I. No matter how far we are from each other I can wait until you return next to me. Mushy mushy feeling had always been inside me for over 5 years. I really cannot explain but I could always show you how much you meant to me =)

My love for you my angel has never faded and I will always love you. I will wait for you until the ends of the earth. I want to make other girls get jealous of you angel because I have chosen you angel as my life time partner! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment