My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Do You Know How I feel?

Each and everyday I wait for my angel to text me first because I am afraid that I would disturb her but it seems like no matter what I text her as in like asking questions whether has she eaten or not. there will not be any reply. Seriously I am sad because I felt like I am being neglected although she is busy. I know she has lunch break so I text her during lunch but no reply from her as well.

Just a text or two would make me happy. I know she is busy but hey I do feel sad. I cannot do anything but just to wait for her to reply me. But once she text me, it is like nothing had happen like that. I do not know whether she knows that I am waiting for her or not. The feeling is damn hurting when a person is missing and waiting for a special person.

I just wanna to talk to her for awhile because I want her to know that even though how busy or bored I am, I will find some time just to talk to her. I guess she would never know the desperate feeling. All I want to do is just to call her early in the morning just to wish her good morning, call her during her lunch breaks, call her once she is back from her college and call her before she goes to bed. I am an idiot at times but I just want to show her that I love her. I want her to have the feeling that I am there for her although I am in KL whereas she is in Ipoh. If I can't show her the love then I do not deserve to be with her. I really want to be with her that is why I am trying my very best to do what is right.

I am quite down for all I can say. That is how I feel and I do not want to have those feeling. I just hope she could just reply my text. I do not mind waiting but I hope she knows how I feel waiting for the one I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment