My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday 6 October 2012

Hurt by Someone I Love

Have you ever felt so down until you do not feel like eating nor drinking after an incident? It is very common to me but just now was really really heart broken.

I text my girlfriend and there was no reply so eventually I text her like this "Hello?". I got the reply instantly and she said that I was being rude and lansi (arrogrant). I was never known as an arrogant guy furthermore lansi (Cantonese language of arrogant) is very harsh word to say. Seriously if my friends call lansi, I don't give a damn because they are just my friends. Friends come and go, if my "friend" wants to give me his lansi attitude by calling me lansi although I am not, I can just ignore him and he will not be my friend soon.

Unfortunately the word "lansi" came out from my girlfriend's mouth. I felt hurt and I have no idea why she did that to me. Just a simple "Hello?" can cause her to call me "lansi"? I never taught her that at all. I called her and ask her why she said that to me. She answered, "Because she likes it". My heart instantly breaks into two and I felt so miserable. She blames that I did not text her, "Honey are you there?" instead of "Hello?". I do not mind changing how she wants me to text her because that is what she wants then I will give it to her since I love her but calling me "lansi"? Is that necessary? Those harsh words from the girl I love who hates it if I say the F word is now calling me "lansi" just because its her choice and she likes it.

Owh well, it is her choice. She likes or loves to hurt my feelings then so be it. As long as I do not hurt her feelings then can already. Anyhow, I am being hated by her family members for no reason, she wants to hate me too I can't do anything but just to accept the fact that I am not good enough for her.

P.S. If you are reading this. Am I really that lansi to you just because I text you "Hello?"

No comments:

Post a Comment