My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday 5 September 2012

I Have Return

Wow it has been a long time I did not update my blog.
I have been busy for the past few months.

Last month I had my sem break, I worked at Sushi King for 3 weeks and it was fascinating! I can't believe that working is that fun. Seriously fun. I am not joking. Well maybe it is because I met nice friends and it was my first time working >_<

I got cuts and bruises but it was worth it =)

During that moment, something happened that opened my heart. That is HOPE.

It was memorable and I have been waiting for this time to come. Megan my love one was not happy with her boyfriend and she told me all these while she was missing me and still loving me. I thanked God for this day to happen because I am ready to catch her if he did not. I promised her that I would wait for her and this is the time I will prove it to her that I still love her after what we have done to each other 4 months ago.

Fair enough that Megan and I gave him a chance to change but all he did was making her more sad. I comforted her, held her in my arms, hugged her, and most importantly make her feel happy even though she had a rough moment with the wrong guy. I have never felt so alive before. She made me whole and she realized that I am a special guy that nobody could replace me...I am very glad and thankful after knowing that I am irreplaceable =)

I have indeed changed a lot (in a good way of course) in her eyes. I will prove to her that this new Patrick is worth being with and loving. I will make sure she will not leave me anymore for I will take care of her and give her the best that anyone could give her...obviously not spoiling her but loving her with all my heart.

Although Megan and that guy have to clear things out...it takes time for everything to settle...at the mean time I would like to chase/court Megan where I never had a chance to do so. If I am the one she would want to be with, I will be the one who will give her happiness with the help of God =)

No comments:

Post a Comment